Paranoid Android
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Favorite Song On Hail to the Thief?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Favorite Song?
2 + 2 = 5 (The Lukewarm.)
Favorite Song On Hail to the Thief? Vote_lcap0%Favorite Song On Hail to the Thief? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Sit down. Stand up. (Snakes & Ladders.) or Sail to the Moon. (Brush the Cobwebs out of the Sky.) {Specify}
Favorite Song On Hail to the Thief? Vote_lcap0%Favorite Song On Hail to the Thief? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Backdrifts. (Honeymoon is Over.)
 0% [ 0 ]
Go to Sleep. (Little Man being Erased.)
 0% [ 0 ]
Where I End and You Begin. (The Sky is Falling in.)
Favorite Song On Hail to the Thief? Vote_lcap25%Favorite Song On Hail to the Thief? Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
We suck Young Blood. (Your Time is Up.) or The Gloaming. (Softly Open our Mouths in the Cold.) {Specify}
 0% [ 0 ]
There There. (The Boney King of Nowhere.)
 0% [ 0 ]
I will. (No man's Land.) or A Punchup at a Wedding. (No No No No No No No.) {Specify}
 0% [ 0 ]
Myxomatosis. (Judge, Jury & Executioner.)
Favorite Song On Hail to the Thief? Vote_lcap75%Favorite Song On Hail to the Thief? Vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
Scatterbrain. (As Dead as Leaves.) or A Wolf at the Door. (It Girl. Rag Doll.) {Specify}
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Big Boots
Big Boots
Admin
Admin

Favorite Song On Hail to the Thief? Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Song On Hail to the Thief?   Favorite Song On Hail to the Thief? EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 4:29 pm

Its hard to choose but between 2+2=5 and Myxomatosis. Myxomatosis wins.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/A_Cat_From_Hell
yodda

Karma Police
Karma Police

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Song On Hail to the Thief?   Favorite Song On Hail to the Thief? EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 12:36 am

check it out
agreement

it really is a track you notice.
Back to top Go down
Big Boots
Big Boots
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Song On Hail to the Thief?   Favorite Song On Hail to the Thief? EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 12:40 am

say what?
Back to top Go down
yodda

Karma Police
Karma Police

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Song On Hail to the Thief?   Favorite Song On Hail to the Thief? EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 1:17 am

I'm talking about Myxomatosis, it fucking kicks ass.
santa
Back to top Go down
chumpnming

Pablo Honey
Pablo Honey

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Song On Hail to the Thief?   Favorite Song On Hail to the Thief? EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 8:47 am

Myxomatosis is my favorite, the bassline is incredible.
Back to top Go down
Huntingbears93
Huntingbears93
Pablo Honey
Pablo Honey

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Song On Hail to the Thief?   Favorite Song On Hail to the Thief? EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 10:50 am

The Bassline In Where I End You Begin Is Epic ! Colin got some amazing basslines up his sleeve Very Happy
Back to top Go down
chumpnming

Pablo Honey
Pablo Honey

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Song On Hail to the Thief?   Favorite Song On Hail to the Thief? EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 11:52 am

Yeah, Colin is a great bass player.
Back to top Go down
Sail to the Moon
Sail to the Moon
Pablo Honey
Pablo Honey

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Song On Hail to the Thief?   Favorite Song On Hail to the Thief? EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 3:07 pm

everything except "I Will" idk y, but i just think out of the slower songs, Sail to the Moon is better....
Back to top Go down
Street Spirit
Street Spirit
Pablo Honey
Pablo Honey

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Song On Hail to the Thief?   Favorite Song On Hail to the Thief? EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 5:25 pm

I don't understand why I Will gets so much hate? I think it's a great song... so underrated... Sad
Back to top Go down
yodda

Karma Police
Karma Police

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Song On Hail to the Thief?   Favorite Song On Hail to the Thief? EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 6:09 am

I enjoy me some I Will
it needs to be longer or build to something.
Back to top Go down
Big Boots
Big Boots
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Song On Hail to the Thief?   Favorite Song On Hail to the Thief? EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 11:47 pm

I Will combined with spinning plates is amazing.
Back to top Go down
Sail to the Moon
Sail to the Moon
Pablo Honey
Pablo Honey

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Song On Hail to the Thief?   Favorite Song On Hail to the Thief? EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 9:28 pm

Big Boots wrote:
I Will combined with spinning plates is amazing.
"Spinning plates" came from "I Will" being played backwards... the music video of the pulk/spinning plates medley is twistedly humorous.
but, i would put "i will" in the same league as "sulk" and "how do you?"
Back to top Go down
Street Spirit
Street Spirit
Pablo Honey
Pablo Honey

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Song On Hail to the Thief?   Favorite Song On Hail to the Thief? EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 11:25 am

Shocked
This is my favourite album, so I just couldn't vote because all songs are great... And I think I Will is better than Like Spinning Plates...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Song On Hail to the Thief?   Favorite Song On Hail to the Thief? Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite Song On Hail to the Thief?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top