Paranoid Android
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Does anyone find Fitter Happier Disturbing?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Big Boots
Big Boots
Admin
Admin

Does anyone find Fitter Happier Disturbing? Empty
PostSubject: Does anyone find Fitter Happier Disturbing?   Does anyone find Fitter Happier Disturbing? EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 4:42 pm

It's recorded in a way that i just find creepy. It goes from happiness to depression without any transition.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/A_Cat_From_Hell
yodda

Karma Police
Karma Police

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone find Fitter Happier Disturbing?   Does anyone find Fitter Happier Disturbing? EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 12:21 pm

I always skip it
I feel ashamed.
Back to top Go down
Big Boots
Big Boots
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone find Fitter Happier Disturbing?   Does anyone find Fitter Happier Disturbing? EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 2:19 pm

it makes me feel pretty shitty haha. but i feel the need to listen to it or else the rest of the album doesnt feel right
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/A_Cat_From_Hell
Sail to the Moon
Sail to the Moon
Pablo Honey
Pablo Honey

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone find Fitter Happier Disturbing?   Does anyone find Fitter Happier Disturbing? EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 3:13 pm

Big Boots wrote:
it makes me feel pretty shitty haha. but i feel the need to listen to it or else the rest of the album doesnt feel right

thats what happens with "I Will." i skip it sometimes, but it screws up the flow of the album.... "There, There" followed by "Punchup" is a little strange
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone find Fitter Happier Disturbing?   Does anyone find Fitter Happier Disturbing? Empty

Back to top Go down

Does anyone find Fitter Happier Disturbing?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paranoid Android :: Albums :: OK Computer-