Paranoid Android
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Anyone ordered SC/TB and preordered the Remixes?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chumpnming

Pablo Honey
Pablo Honey

Anyone ordered SC/TB and preordered the Remixes? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone ordered SC/TB and preordered the Remixes?   Anyone ordered SC/TB and preordered the Remixes? EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 8:04 am

I'm ordering the Supercollider/The Butcher Vinyl tonight, but the remixes are out of stock in most places.
SC/TB is available on the King Of Limbs store/website.

Last edited by chumpnming on Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
yodda

Karma Police
Karma Police

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ordered SC/TB and preordered the Remixes?   Anyone ordered SC/TB and preordered the Remixes? EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 8:06 am

Pwahh the Butcher's a good song

good luck anyway
Back to top Go down
chumpnming

Pablo Honey
Pablo Honey

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ordered SC/TB and preordered the Remixes?   Anyone ordered SC/TB and preordered the Remixes? EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 8:12 am

Yeah the Butcher is awesome, I just found a site with the remixes In stock, ordering them now Very Happy
Anyone listened to Caribou? I have heard some of his stuff. I wonder if Four Tet , Fly lo & Burial will remix any of the album?
Back to top Go down
Big Boots
Big Boots
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ordered SC/TB and preordered the Remixes?   Anyone ordered SC/TB and preordered the Remixes? EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 8:28 am

The butcher never really got me, supercollider is really good tho
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/A_Cat_From_Hell
chumpnming

Pablo Honey
Pablo Honey

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ordered SC/TB and preordered the Remixes?   Anyone ordered SC/TB and preordered the Remixes? EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 8:32 am

Supercollider is great too, I love the synths they used.
Back to top Go down
chumpnming

Pablo Honey
Pablo Honey

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ordered SC/TB and preordered the Remixes?   Anyone ordered SC/TB and preordered the Remixes? EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 11:55 am

From @recordstoreday On Twitter -

"Radiohead "Supercollider" single now in US stores! (More Radiohead singles just for indie stores in the future. We're such a tease.)"

I wonder if they will be new songs or remixes of the other remaining songs on their current album?

Last edited by chumpnming on Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
Back to top Go down
Its.Whatever

Pablo Honey
Pablo Honey

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ordered SC/TB and preordered the Remixes?   Anyone ordered SC/TB and preordered the Remixes? EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 9:06 am

only remixes im pretty sure. The Caribou one sounds dope, Thom played it live at one of his dj sets a few days ago
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ordered SC/TB and preordered the Remixes?   Anyone ordered SC/TB and preordered the Remixes? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone ordered SC/TB and preordered the Remixes?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paranoid Android :: Radiohead :: General Radiohead & News-